PIC graphic LCD driver for KS0108 by Peter Onion
PIC 18F directly converts BMP for display on KS0108 graphic LCD by Joe Colquitt
http://eletronica.50webs.com/ I´m writting a source code for the HD61830 + PIC18F452. It is a commented code and contains some advanced functions you may like. It is available at: http://eletronica.50webs.com/+
I hope it may help.
|file: /Techref/io/lcd/ks0108.htm, 2KB, , updated: 2011/8/4 17:43, local time: 2023/6/2 07:52,
|©2023 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/io/lcd/ks0108.htm"> KS0108 Graphic LCD Controller</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2023 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @none found
- Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!