Ethernet describes the signals used to carry network connections are on CAT5 cable with RJ-45 connectors.
The official IEEE 802.3 Spec isn't available online, you have to purchase it from IE3. However, http://ece.wpi.edu/courses/ee535/virtext.html
Reading Manchester Encoded data
|file: /Techref/ethernets.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2014/8/30 16:53, local time: 2017/10/18 20:42,
|©2017 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/ethernets.htm"> Ethernet</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2017 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20171018 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, James Cameron, Sean Breheny, IVP, alan.b.pearce, Neil, David C Brown, Bob Blick, Denny Esterline,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!