In particular, there are many programs to make a computer pretend to be:
for simulating digital logic gates /techref/logic/family.htm
for simulating resistors and transistors /techref/transistors.htm and etc.
|file: /Techref/emulates.htm, 7KB, , updated: 2013/7/22 17:07, local time: 2017/4/29 20:24,
|©2017 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/emulates.htm"> - Hardware - Emulation</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2017 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20170429 RussellMc, IVP, Van Horn, David, James Cameron, alan.b.pearce, Neil, Sean Breheny, Josh Koffman, Bob Blick, Brent Brown,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!