CD74HCT137, HIGH SPEED CMOS LOGIC 3-TO-8 LINE DECODER/DEMULTIPLEXER WITH ADDRESS LATCHES
David A Cary Says:
http://DigiKey.com/ is selling a+
$127 MSP-FET430P440 "Flash emulation tool" for Texas Instruments MSP430F... processors
"complete with everything required to complete an entire project:
in-system programmer, assembler/C-source level debug, single stepping,
full-speed operation with breakpoints, etc. ... and a target board"
|file: /Techref/ti/index.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2005/10/19 17:39, local time: 2022/5/24 02:38,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/ti/index.htm"> Texas Instruments</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220524
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!