Image Recognition Methods
These are then combined into a single result by squaring the value of each
pixel from the X result, adding that to the square of the corrisponding pixel
in the Y result, and then taking the square root of that. We can also take
each Y pixel and divide it by the X pixel then take the arc tangent of that
to find the angle of the edge at that point.
|file: /Techref/datafile/images.htm, 6KB, , updated: 2021/6/27 11:18, local time: 2023/10/1 05:10,
|©2023 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/datafile/images.htm"> Image Data</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2023 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @none found
- Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!