Being an attempt to replace the very nasty ryme we all learned in the '60s and '70s with a nicer one.
|file: /Techref/colorcodes.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2013/7/22 14:21, local time: 2019/3/23 14:52,
|©2019 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/colorcodes.htm"> Color Codes (resistors, etc...)</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2019 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20190323 RussellMc, David Van Horn, AB Pearce - UKRI STFC, Allen Mulvey, James Cameron, Neil, Dwayne Reid, Manu Abraham, David C Brown, Jim,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!