A open source microcontroller platform, featuring very easy to use hardware and software based on the Atmel AVR processor, USB interface to a host PC, and a simple, C based Integrated Development Environment.
Intefacing to the LCD Panel 1 by Bud Justen
The BOB Panel adds LCD, LEDs, Switchs, relay driver, or breakout to full sized stepper motor drivers.
|file: /Techref/arduinos.htm, 5KB, , updated: 2016/4/20 22:01, local time: 2016/12/7 22:10,
|©2016 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/arduinos.htm"> Arduino</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2016 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20161207 RussellMc, Neil, IVP, alan.b.pearce, James Cameron, Denny Esterline, John Gardner, Harold Hallikainen, Van Horn, David, David C Brown,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!