ZILOG seems to have this habit of changing their die and not telling people. Overall ZILOG is a good chip for selection, price, and are great number crunchers.
On any input you should have at least 150 mv. That means if you have a switch connected to the input directly you are in trouble. Fix: put a 1 Mohm resister on crystal pins.
Factory test mode accidentally may enable if osc1 input gets 9 volts noise for 3 ms. Use of product in noisy environment will cause "mystery" problems Fix: Put clamping diode one side to the VDD and the other side to the osc1 pin.
I have 1560 Z86E0812PEC OTP microcontrollers.
|file: /Techref/zilog/index.htm, 8KB, , updated: 2018/11/6 14:55, local time: 2022/7/5 18:16,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/zilog/index.htm"> Zilog</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220705
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!