WKED_B (Mode=0Ah) Set the bit to 1 to sense failing edge, clear to 0 to sense rising edge, not vice versa as stated in the SX Datasheet page 9
The only way to get the SX to generate an interrupt when the comparator output at RB0 goes from low to high would be to connect the output pin to another pin on port B configured as an interrupt with its interrupt enabled. In other words, the interrupt for MIWU on port B does not also work when the port direction is set to output.
|file: /Techref/scenix/inst/wked_b.htm, 0KB, , updated: 1999/2/20 13:23, local time: 2019/10/14 19:48,
|©2019 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/scenix/inst/wked_b.htm"> scenix inst wked_b</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2019 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20191014 RussellMc, David Van Horn, Bob Blick, AB Pearce - UKRI STFC, Neil, Jason White, Dwayne Reid, James Cameron, David C Brown, Manu Abraham,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!