|Description:||Compare, skip if not equal|
|Operation:||( W = fr1 - fr2 ) != 0 ? PC++|
|Flags affected:||C DC Z|
|Registers affected:||W PC|
|Sources referenced:||fr1 fr2|
|Actually compiles to:||mov W, fr2; mov W, fr1-w; snb 3.2|
|Microchip PIC syntax:||MOVF fr2,0; SUBWF fr1,0; BTFSC 3,2|
Affected by the the CF_ bit in FUSEX (DEVICE CARRYX).
|file: /Techref/scenix/inst/csnefr1fr2.htm, 2KB, , updated: 2004/4/5 18:46, local time: 2019/10/21 07:00,
|©2019 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/scenix/inst/csnefr1fr2.htm"> SX Instruction CSNE fr1,fr2</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2019 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20191021 RussellMc, David Van Horn, Bob Blick, AB Pearce - UKRI STFC, Neil, Jason White, Dwayne Reid, James Cameron, David C Brown, Manu Abraham,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!