This assembly consists of a display chip mounted on a printed circuit board with a red molded plastic body. Multiple displays may be mounted on 11.43mm (0.450 inch) centers.
a. The true position spacing is 2.54mm (0.100 inch) between lead centerlines. Each pin centerline is located within 0.25mm(0.010 inch) of it's true longitudinal position.
b. Vertical and horizontal spacing between centerlines of rows and columns nominally 1.27mm (0.050 inch)
(ALL DIMENSIONS ARE IN MILLIMETERS AND PARENTHETICALLY IN INCHES)
absolute maximum ratings over operating free-air temperature range (unless otherwise noted)
|Reverse Voltage at 25'C Free-Air Temperature||3V|
|Peak Forward Current, Each Diode||100mA|
|Average Forward Current (see Note 1):|
|Operating Free-Air Temperature Range||0' to 70'C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-25'C to 85'C|
operating characteristics of each diode at 25'C free-air temperature (unless otherwise noted)
|Iv||Luminous Intensity (see Note 2)||IF = 10 mA||40||110||µcd|
|p||Wavelength at Peak Emission||660||nm|
|VF||Static Forward Voltage||1.5||1.65||2||V|
|°VF||Average Temperature Coefficient of Static Forward Voltage||IF = 10 mA||-1.4||mV/C|
|TA = 0'C to 70'C|
|IR||Static Reverse Current||VR = 3V||10||µA|
|C||Anode to Cathode Capacitance||VR = 0, f = 1Mhz||80||pF|
1. This average value applies for any 1 ms period
2. Luminous intensity is measured with a light sensor and filter combination that approximates the CIE International Commission on illumination eye response curve.
|file: /Techref/ti/til305.htm, 4KB, , updated: 2010/6/29 07:58, local time: 2016/7/25 21:45,
|©2016 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/ti/til305.htm"> TYPE TIL30 5 X 7 ALPHANUMERIC DISPLAY</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2016 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20160725 RussellMc, Neil, IVP, James Cameron, John Gardner, Denny Esterline, Bob Blick, Richard Pope, alan.b.pearce, embedded systems,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!