The SX manual is unclear as to the scaling of the clock for timers T1 and T2.
It says that there is an 8 bit pre-scaler that will allow you to divide the system clock by 256. The registers show however a bit bit scaler that will allow a division of 128.
The datasheet is correct, stating that the prescaler provide a divide up to 128, but the user\'s manual wrongly says 256.
|file: /Techref/scenix/timers.htm, 0KB, , updated: 2002/11/1 19:08, local time: 2019/10/15 08:09,
|©2019 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/scenix/timers.htm"> scenix timers</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2019 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20191015 RussellMc, David Van Horn, Bob Blick, AB Pearce - UKRI STFC, Neil, Jason White, Dwayne Reid, James Cameron, David C Brown, Manu Abraham,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!