The FSR points to any of the other file registers and allows you to read or write the value of the register it points too by reading or writing the IND register.
e.g. if the FSR points to the Status register, and you mov w, ind, the W register now contains a copy of the status register. More useful examples would include buffers, FIFOs, stacks and other multi register constructs.
Keep in mind that loading the FSR sets the bank (were not in bank 0 anymore toto...)
|file: /Techref/scenix/fsr.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2004/12/13 18:10, local time: 2019/3/20 17:33,
|©2019 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/scenix/fsr.htm"> SX File System Register</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2019 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20190320 RussellMc, David Van Horn, AB Pearce - UKRI STFC, Neil, James Cameron, Allen Mulvey, Dwayne Reid, Manu Abraham, Jim, Harold Hallikainen,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!