During installation the front panel option for "PAPER MENU" "AUX SIZE" should be set to "LETTER" or "LEGAL" as appropriate. The printer automatically senses the size of the paper in the main tray.
Do NOT install the card into the internal card slots under the printer side panel as this may result in the card being damaged or erased.
This printer requires a special cable for parallel port connection. That is a IEEE 1284 A to C cable rather than the more standard A to B cable. See: IEEE 1284 connectors for more information and links to purchase the cable.
|file: /Techref/printer/ip21.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2003/8/18 17:07, local time: 2019/1/22 14:13,
|©2019 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/printer/ip21.htm"> Installing a Flash Card into the IBM Infoprint 21 / 4322 / IP21 Laser Printer</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2019 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20190122
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!