Comtec 'whatis' utility. To use the utility, simply run it and pass the name of the PCX file you want it to check. If the file has a Comtec header on it the utility will report that and prompt you to strip it off or exit; if there is no header, it will prompt to add one or exit. A file with a header can be sent as a raw file to the printer and will create the enclosed graphic as a flash file.
|file: /Techref/printer/comtec/cameopup/index.htm, 0KB, , updated: 2000/1/27 09:29, local time: 2019/2/16 17:03,
|©2019 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/printer/comtec/cameopup/index.htm"> printer comtec cameopup index</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2019 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20190216 David Van Horn, RussellMc, Neil, AB Pearce - UKRI STFC, James Cameron, Allen Mulvey, David C Brown, Denny Esterline, mike brown, Bob Blick,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!