Transformerless Powersupply for PIC and Small Motor
Transformerless Power Supply via Capacitive "bleed"
isolated 120 VAC to 5VDC using triac optocoupler
Regulators@ or Switching Regulators@
Wagners "switch the primary" idea for a high current, somewhat regulated powersupply
|file: /Techref/power/actodc.htm, 3KB, , updated: 2009/8/27 19:59, local time: 2016/5/5 15:06,
|©2016 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/power/actodc.htm"> AC to DC Power Conversion</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2016 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20160505 RussellMc, Neil, Richard Pope, Bob Blick, IVP, embedded systems, John Gardner, alan.b.pearce, Isaac Marino Bavaresco, Jean-Paul Louis,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!