Transformerless Powersupply for PIC and Small Motor
Transformerless Power Supply via Capacitive "bleed"
isolated 120 VAC to 5VDC using triac optocoupler
Regulators@ or Switching Regulators@
Wagners "switch the primary" idea for a high current, somewhat regulated powersupply
|file: /Techref/power/actodc.htm, 3KB, , updated: 2009/8/27 19:59, local time: 2014/4/21 00:54,
|©2014 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/power/actodc.htm"> AC to DC Power Conversion</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2014 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20140421 RussellMc, Josh Koffman, alan.b.pearce, IVP, Isaac Marino Bavaresco, cdb, Larry Bradley, Byron Jeff, Bob Axtell, Dwayne Reid,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!