This is a mirror of the original page at: http://www.chat.ru/~zhengxi. You can contact Denis at: zhengxi at operamail.com
Denis Petrov's home page
WWW server in a PIC16F84
Screen shot 1
Screen shot 2
Features: Soft UART baud rate up to 38400 HTTP port 1..255 Maximum TCP window size 128 (up to 255) Program ROM use about 400x14 RAM use 32x8 Internal storage for www-pages 1K External storage for www-pages up to 8M Todo: PPP ICMP packet processing Version for AVR90S2313
|file: /Techref/piclist/petrovwwwpic/brief.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2007/3/27 07:31, local time: 2017/10/18 06:13,
|©2017 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/piclist/petrovwwwpic/brief.htm"> Denis Petrov's home page</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2017 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20171018 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, James Cameron, Sean Breheny, IVP, alan.b.pearce, Neil, David C Brown, Bob Blick, Denny Esterline,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!