If you like to use the DEBUG-facility:
* The ESC-key give you the possible commands.
Nb: look in the file DISDEBM.TXT to see what particular debug-code the program: SXKEY28L.exe has created.
+Scenix SX-based microcontrollers Debug Mode & OpCodes SASM [options] file[.asm] Opt Arguments Description Default --- ---------------------------------- ------------------ ------- /C DEBUGGER Debug Mode OFF HexBytes [<Operand>] [<Comment>] $044 DEBUG $045 OSC2RW $046 SETBP $047 FIFO $048 PUSH_00 $049 PUSH_01 $04A PUSH_10 $04B PUSH_11 $04C POP_00 $04D POP_01 $04E POP_10 $04F POP_11
|file: /Techref/parallax/sxkey/qbl99v3.htm, 2KB, , updated: 2013/8/9 15:40, local time: 2018/5/23 21:39,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/parallax/sxkey/qbl99v3.htm"> Read, Program and Debug the SXKEY using a QBASIC-program (QBL99V3.BAS)</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180523 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, Sean Breheny, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Bob Blick, David C Brown, Neil, alan.b.pearce, Brent Brown, John Gardner,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!