September: Sweet peas from seed, cool-weather vegetables such as cabbage, peas, broccoli and lettuce. Also carrots+
March: Start Tomatoes in cold frame or greenhouse
April: Everything: Spinach, corn, catalopes, carrots, tomatoes started
by the end of the month, things are really taking off. Basil, tarragon, onions, savory and strawberries which never really die out are comming back full speed.
March: Start Stevia in greenhouse.
|file: /Techref/other/what2plantca.htm, 0KB, , updated: 2006/5/4 19:59, local time: 2018/6/25 11:05,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/other/what2plantca.htm"> What to plant in Southern California and when</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180625 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, Sean Breheny, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Neil, David C Brown, Bob Blick, Denny Esterline, Brent Brown, James Cameron,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!