FAT32 for Windows NT 4.0
You don't have to wait for Windows NT 5 to get FAT32 support under Windows NT. FAT32 is a FAT32 file system driver for Windows NT 4.0. It allows you to read and write FAT32 drives (created by Windows 95 OSR2) from Windows NT 4.0 just as you do FAT16 or NTFS drives. Once installed, any FAT32 drives on your system will be fully accessible as native Windows NT volumes. Maximize your hard disk space by converting your inefficient FAT16 drives to FAT32, without sacrificing their accessibility under Windows 95/98 and Windows NT. A must have for the serious dual-booter.
|file: /Techref/os/win/winnt/fat32.htm, 0KB, , updated: 1999/2/20 12:29, local time: 2018/1/17 12:19,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/winnt/fat32.htm"> os win winnt fat32</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180117
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!