open Explorer and select a folder in the left pane. Next, using the cursor keys, navigate to another folder in the pane, then press Delete. Select No in the resulting confirmation dialog box to cancel the folder deletion, then quickly repeat the navigation, deletion, and cancellation steps. If you repeat the steps quickly enough, Explorer will fail to notice that you've navigated to a new folder, and instead ask you to confirm deletion of the last folder selected. Choosing Yes in the deletion confirmation dialog box in fact deletes the previously selected folder.
|file: /Techref/os/win/win98/delfolder.htm, 0KB, , updated: 1999/2/20 13:29, local time: 2022/8/9 07:39,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/win98/delfolder.htm"> os win win98 delfolder</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220809
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!