The EMRGDICOMMENT structure contains application-specific data. This enhanced metafile record is only meaningful to applications that know the format of the data and how to utilize it. This record is ignored by graphics device interface (GDI) during playback of the enhanced metafile.
typedef struct tagEMRGDICOMMENT
EMR emr; DWORD cbData; BYTE Data; } EMRGDICOMMENT, *PEMRGDICOMMENT;
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/struc/src/str05_10.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:20, local time: 2022/5/21 21:38,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/struc/src/str05_10.htm"> EMRGDICOMMENT</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220521
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!