An application sends a WM_PASTE message to an edit control or combo box to copy the current content of the clipboard to the edit control at the current caret position. Data is inserted only if the clipboard contains data in CF_TEXT format.
WM_PASTE wParam = 0; // not used; must be zero lParam = 0; // not used; must be zero
This message has no parameters.
This message does not return a value.
When sent to a combo box, the WM_PASTE message is handled by its edit control. This message has no effect when sent to a combo box with the CBS_DROPDOWNLIST style.
WM_CLEAR, WM_COPY, WM_CUT
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg26_27.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:20, local time: 2023/6/10 08:13,
|©2023 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg26_27.htm"> WM_PASTE</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2023 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @none found
- Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!