The WM_IME_STARTCOMPOSITION message is sent immediately before the IME generates composition string as a result of a key stroke. The message is a notification to an IME window to open its composition window. An application should process this message if it displays composition characters itself.
No return value.
The wParam and lParam parameters are not used.
If an application has created an IME window, it should pass the WM_IME_STARTCOMPOSITION message to that window. The DefWindowProc function processes this message by passing it to the default IME window.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg24_25.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:20, local time: 2023/6/10 08:39,
|©2023 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg24_25.htm"> WM_IME_STARTCOMPOSITION</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2023 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @none found
- Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!