The TVM_SETITEM sets some or all of a tree-view itemís attributes. You can send this message explicitly or by using the TreeView_SetItem macro.
TVM_SETITEM wParam = 0; lParam = (LPARAM) (const TV_ITEM FAR*) pitem;
If mask specifies the TVIF_TEXT value, the pszText member is the pointer to a null-terminated string and the cchTextMax member is ignored.
If mask specifies the TVIF_STATE value, the stateMask member indicates which item states to change and the state member contains the values for those states.
Returns TRUE if successful or FALSE otherwise.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg21_4.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:20, local time: 2022/5/16 23:58,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg21_4.htm"> TVM_SETITEM</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220516
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!