The TTM_GETTEXT message retrieves the information that a ToolTip control maintains about a tool.
TTM_GETTEXT wParam = 0; lParam = (LPARAM) (LPTOOLINFO) lpti;
Before sending the message, you must set the cbSize member of this structure to sizeof(TOOLINFO). Set the hwnd and uId members to identify the tool to retrieve information for. Set the lpszText member to point to a buffer that receives the text. There currently is no way to specify the size of the buffer or to determine the required buffer size.
No return value.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg20.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:20, local time: 2022/5/22 01:15,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg20.htm"> TTM_GETTEXT</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220522
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!