The TTM_ENUMTOOLS message retrieves the information that a tooltip control maintains about the current tool; that is, the tool for which the tooltip is currently displaying text.
TTM_ENUMTOOLS wParam = (WPARAM) (UINT) iTool; lParam = (LPARAM) (LPTOOLINFO) lpti;
Returns TRUE if any tools are enumerated or FALSE otherwise.
Retrieves the information that a tooltip control maintains about a tool.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg19_27.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:20, local time: 2022/5/23 01:57,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg19_27.htm"> TTM_ENUMTOOLS</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220523
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!