The TCM_SETCURSEL message selects a tab in a tab control. You can send this message explicitly or by using the TabCtrl_SetCurSel macro.
TCM_SETCURSEL wParam = (WPARAM) (int) iItem; // index of the tab to select lParam = 0; // not used; must be zero
Returns the index of the previously selected tab if successful or - 1 otherwise.
A tab control does not send a TCN_SELCHANGING or TCN_SELCHANGE notification message when a tab is selected using this message.
TabCtrl_SetCurSel, TCN_SELCHANGE, TCN_SELCHANGING
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg19_14.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:20, local time: 2022/5/22 00:27,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg19_14.htm"> TCM_SETCURSEL</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220522
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!