The TBM_SETPAGESIZE message sets the number of logical positions the trackbar’s slider moves in response to keyboard input, such as the PAGE UP or PAGE DOWN keys, or mouse input, such as clicks in the trackbar’s channel. The logical positions are the integer increments in the trackbar's range of minimum to maximum slider positions.
wParam = 0; lParam = (LONG) lPageSize;
Returns a 32-bit value that specifies the previous page size.
The trackbar also sends the TB_PAGEUP and TB_PAGEDOWN notification messages to its parent window when it receives keyboard or mouse input that scrolls the page.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg18_7.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:20, local time: 2022/5/17 01:45,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg18_7.htm"> TBM_SETPAGESIZE</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220517
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!