The TBM_SETTICFREQ message sets the interval frequency for tick marks in a trackbar. For example, if the frequency is set to two, a tick mark is displayed for every other increment in the trackbar’s range. The default setting for the frequency is one; that is, every increment in the range is associated with a tick mark.
TBM_SETTICFREQ wParam = (WPARAM) wFreq; lParam = (LPARAM) 0;
No return value.
The trackbar must have the TBS_AUTOTICKS style to use this message.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg18_17.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:20, local time: 2022/5/19 11:59,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg18_17.htm"> TBM_SETTICFREQ</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220519
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!