The TB_SETBITMAPSIZE message sets the size of the bitmapped images to be added to a toolbar.
TB_SETBITMAPSIZE wParam = 0; lParam = (LPARAM) MAKELONG(dxBitmap, dyBitmap)
Returns TRUE if successful or FALSE otherwise.
The size can be set only before adding any bitmaps to the toolbar. If an application does not explicitly set the bitmap size, the size defaults to 16 by 15 pixels.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg17_12.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:20, local time: 2022/5/23 14:02,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg17_12.htm"> TB_SETBITMAPSIZE</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220523
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!