An application sends the STM_SETICON message to associate an icon with an icon control.
STM_SETICON wParam = (WPARAM) (HICON) hicon; // handle of the icon lParam = 0; // not used; must be zero
The return value is the handle of the icon previously associated with the icon control, or zero if an error occurs.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg16_5.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:20, local time: 2022/5/16 08:58,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg16_5.htm"> STM_SETICON</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220516
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!