The SB_SETMINHEIGHT message sets the minimum height of a status window’s drawing area.
SB_SETMINHEIGHT wParam = (WPARAM) minHeight; lParam = 0;
No return value.
The minimum height is the sum of wParam and twice the width, in pixels, of the vertical border of the status window. An application must send the WM_SIZE message to the status window to redraw the window. The wParam and lParam parameters of the WM_SIZE message should be set to zero.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg15_18.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:20, local time: 2022/5/19 11:01,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg15_18.htm"> SB_SETMINHEIGHT</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220519
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!