The PSM_QUERYSIBLINGS message is sent to a property sheet, which then forwards the PSM_QUERYSIBLINGS message to each of its pages. If a page returns a nonzero value, the property sheet does not send the message to subsequent pages. You can send the PSM_QUERYSIBLINGS message explicitly or by using the PropSheet_QuerySiblings macro.
PSM_QUERYSIBLINGS wParam = (WPARAM) param1; lParam = (LPARAM) param2;
Returns the nonzero value from a page in the property sheet, or zero if no page returns a nonzero value.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg14_23.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:20, local time: 2022/5/27 05:44,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg14_23.htm"> PSM_QUERYSIBLINGS</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220527
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!