The LVM_GETCOUNTPERPAGE message calculates the number of items that can fit vertically in the visible area of a list view control when in list or report view. Only fully-visible items are counted. You can send this message explicitly, or by using the ListView_GetCountPerPage macro.
LVM_GETCOUNTPERPAGE wParam = 0; lParam = 0;
Returns the number of fully-visible items if successful. If the current view is icon or small icon view, the return value is the total number of items in the list view control.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg12.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:20, local time: 2022/5/21 20:43,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg12.htm"> LVM_GETCOUNTPERPAGE</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220521
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!