An application sends this message to retrieve the zero-based index of the item nearest the specified point in a list box.
LB_ITEMFROMPOINT wParam = 0; // not used, must be zero lParam = (LPARAM) MAKELPARAM(xPos, yPos); // coordinates of point
The return value contains the index of the nearest item in the low-order word. The high-order word is zero if the specified point is in the client area of the list box, or one if it is outside the client area.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg10_18.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:20, local time: 2022/5/16 07:59,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg10_18.htm"> LB_ITEMFROMPOINT</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220516
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!