An application sends an LB_GETANCHORINDEX message to retrieve the index of the anchor item¾that is, the item from which a multiple selection starts. A multiple selection spans all items from the anchor item to the caret item.
LB_GETANCHORINDEX wParam = 0; // not used; must be zero lParam = 0; // not used; must be zero
This message has no parameters.
The return value is the index of the anchor item.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg10_1.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:20, local time: 2023/6/1 21:52,
|©2023 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg10_1.htm"> LB_GETANCHORINDEX</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2023 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @none found
- Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!