The IMN_OPENCANDIDATE message is sent to the application when an IME is about to open the candidate window. An application should process this message if it displays candidates itself. The application can retrieve a list of candidates to display by using the ImmGetCandidateList function. The application receives this notification message through the WM_IME_NOTIFY message.
fCandidate = (DWORD) lParam;
No return value.
By default, the IME window creates a candidate window when it processes this message.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg09_15.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:20, local time: 2023/6/1 23:06,
|©2023 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg09_15.htm"> IMN_OPENCANDIDATE</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2023 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @none found
- Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!