The FMEVENT_HELPSTRING message is sent to a File Manager extension DLL procedure when File Manager wants a help string for a menu or toolbar command item.
FMEVENT_HELPSTRING lpfmshs = (LPFMS_HELPSTRING) lParam; /* pointer to data transfer structure */
The FMS_HELPSTRING structure identifies the command item for which a help string is wanted, along with a handle to its menu. An application then writes the appropriate help string to the FMS_HELPSTRING structure’s szHelp member.
An extension DLL procedure should return zero if it processes this message.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg07_27.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:14, local time: 2022/5/21 22:16,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg07_27.htm"> FMEVENT_HELPSTRING</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220521
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!