The EN_SETFOCUS notification message is sent when an edit control receives the keyboard focus. The parent window of the edit control receives this notification message through the WM_COMMAND message.
EN_SETFOCUS idEditCtrl = (int) LOWORD(wParam); // identifier of edit control wNotifyCode = HIWORD(wParam); // notification code hwndEditCtrl = (HWND) lParam; // handle of edit control
In previous versions of Windows, the notification code was in HIWORD(lParam).
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg07_12.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:20, local time: 2022/5/17 01:33,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg07_12.htm"> EN_SETFOCUS</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220517
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!