The EN_CHANGE notification message is sent when the user has taken an action that may have altered text in an edit control. Unlike the EN_UPDATE notification message, this notification message is sent after Windows updates the screen. The parent window of the edit control receives this notification message through the WM_COMMAND message.
EN_CHANGE idEditCtrl = (int) LOWORD(wParam); // identifier of edit control hwndEditCtrl = (HWND) lParam; // handle of edit control
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg06_26.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:20, local time: 2022/5/23 14:53,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg06_26.htm"> EN_CHANGE</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220523
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!