An application sends an EM_SCROLLCARET message to scroll the caret into view in an edit control.
EM_SCROLLCARET wParam = 0 ; // not used now; reserved for future use; must be zero lParam = 0 ; // not used now; reserved for future use; must be zero
The return value is nonzero if the message is sent to an edit control.
In previous versions of Windows, scrolling the caret into view was done by specifying wParam = FALSE in the EM_SETSEL message. A Win32-based application should use the EM_SCROLLCARET message to scroll the caret into view.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg05_27.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2008/4/2 18:20, local time: 2023/6/10 08:05,
|©2023 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg05_27.htm"> EM_SCROLLCARET</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2023 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @none found
- Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!