An application sends a DM_GETDEFID message to retrieve the identifier of the default push button control for a dialog box.
This message has no parameters.
If a default push button exists, the high-order word of the return value contains the value DC_HASDEFID and the low-order word contains the control identifier. Otherwise, the return value is zero.
The DefDlgProc function processes this message.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg04_4.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:19, local time: 2022/5/22 00:37,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg04_4.htm"> DM_GETDEFID</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220522
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!