An application sends an EM_EMPTYUNDOBUFFER message to reset the undo flag of an edit control. The undo flag is set whenever an operation within the edit control can be undone.
EM_EMPTYUNDOBUFFER wParam = 0; // not used; must be zero lParam = 0; // not used; must be zero
This message has no parameters.
This message does not return a value.
The undo flag is automatically reset whenever the edit control receives a WM_SETTEXT or EM_SETHANDLE message.
EM_CANUNDO, EM_SETHANDLE, EM_UNDO, WM_SETTEXT
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg04_11.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:19, local time: 2022/5/22 13:50,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg04_11.htm"> EM_EMPTYUNDOBUFFER</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220522
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!