An application sends a CB_RESETCONTENT message to remove all items from the list box and edit control of a combo box.
CB_RESETCONTENT wParam = 0; // not used; must be zero lParam = 0; // not used; must be zero
This message has no parameters.
This message always returns CB_OKAY.
If you create the combo box with an owner-drawn style but without the CBS_HASSTRINGS style, the owner of the combo box receives a WM_DELETEITEM message for each item in the combo box.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg02_2.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:19, local time: 2022/5/19 11:04,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg02_2.htm"> CB_RESETCONTENT</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220519
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!