The BN_UNPUSHED notification message is sent when the push state of a button is set to unpushed. The parent window of the button receives this notification message through the WM_COMMAND message.
BN_UNPUSHED is the same as the BN_UNHILITE notification message.
This notification message is provided for compatibility with applications written for versions of Windows earlier than version 3.0. New applications should use the BS_OWNERDRAW button style and the DRAWITEMSTRUCT structure for this task.
BN_PUSHED, DRAWITEMSTRUCT, WM_COMMAND, WM_DRAWITEM
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg01_8.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:19, local time: 2022/5/22 13:32,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg01_8.htm"> BN_UNPUSHED</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220522
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!