An application sends a CB_GETEDITSEL message to get the starting and ending character positions of the current selection in the edit control of a combo box.
CB_GETEDITSEL wParam = (WPARAM) (LPDWORD) lpdwStart; // receives starting position lParam = (LPARAM) (LPDWORD) lpdwEnd; // receives ending position
The return value is a zero-based 32-bit value with the starting position of the selection in the low-order word and with the ending position of the first character after the last selected character in the high-order word.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg01_19.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:19, local time: 2022/5/27 05:26,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg01_19.htm"> CB_GETEDITSEL</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220527
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!