The BN_CLICKED notification message is sent when the user clicks a button. The parent window of the button receives this notification message through the WM_COMMAND message. Unlike the other button notification messages, this message is intended for applications written for any version of Windows.
BN_CLICKED idButton = (int) LOWORD(wParam); // identifier of button hwndButton = (HWND) lParam; // handle of button
A disabled button does not send a BN_CLICKED notification message to its parent window.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg00_27.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:19, local time: 2022/5/17 01:26,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg00_27.htm"> BN_CLICKED</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220517
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!