The LockResource function locks the specified resource in memory.
// handle to resource to lock
If the loaded resource is locked, the return value is a pointer to the first byte of the resource; otherwise, it is NULL.
It is not necessary for Win32-based applications to unlock resources that were locked by the LockResource function.
Trying to lock a resource by using the handle returned by the FindResource or FindResourceEx function will not work. You will get back a value that is incorrect and points to random data.
FindResource, FindResourceEx, LoadResource
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f54_17.htm, 2KB, , updated: 2001/8/10 09:12, local time: 2022/5/20 09:58,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f54_17.htm"> LockResource</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220520
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!