The IsValidAcl function validates an access-control list (ACL).
// address of access-control list
If the ACL is valid, the return value is nonzero.
If the ACL is not valid, the return value is zero. To get extended error information, call GetLastError.
This function checks the revision level of the ACL and verifies that the number of access-control entries (ACEs) specified in the AceCount member of the ACL structure fits the space specified by the AclSize member of the ACL structure.
If pAcl is NULL, the application will fail with an access violation.
ACL, GetAclInformation, InitializeAcl
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f52_8.htm, 2KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:19, local time: 2022/5/25 16:36,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f52_8.htm"> IsValidAcl</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220525
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!